Stay up-to-date on what is happening in your City of Novato:
- Sign-up to receive notifications via e-mail and/or text message on topics YOU CHOOSE including news, events, and City Council meeting previews and highlights.
- Check out our e-newsletter and sign-up to receive featured stories and information on city projects, programs, new initiatives, policy decisions, and helpful resident and business information.
Help Guide the City Budget Process
We are in the process of developing our annual budget for the 2019-2020 fiscal year and want to hear from you! Help guide the city budget process by joining the conversation online to share your budget priorities at novato.org/opennovato.
City Council Meetings
You can also join us at our upcoming City Council budget discussions to provide your input at City Hall, 901 Sherman Avenue on the following dates:
Tuesday, April 9, 6pm
Operating Budget Work Session--to include department presentations from:
- Parks, Recreation, and Community Services
- Community Development
- Public Works
- Central Administration (City Manager, City Clerk, Economic Development, Communications & Public Engagement)
- Administrative Services (IT, Finance, Human Resources)
Tuesday, April 23, 6pm
Capital Improvement Program
Monday, May 13, 7pm
Special Meeting: City Council budget discussion and direction
Tuesday, June 11, 6pm
Budget Public Hearing #1
Tuesday, June 25, 6pm
Budget Public Hearing #2
For more information and to signup for budget updates, please visit novato.org/citybudget.