Stay up-to-date on what is happening in your City of Novato:
- Sign-up to receive notifications via e-mail and/or text message on topics YOU CHOOSE including news, events, and City Council meeting previews and highlights.
- Check out our e-newsletter and sign-up to receive featured stories and information on city projects, programs, new initiatives, policy decisions, and helpful resident and business information.
Invitation to Comment on Hamilton Commissary Proposals
Please provide feedback on the proposals at novato.org/opennovato. The City seeks input from all residents on four proposals to develop the Hamilton Commissary Parcel at 802 State Access Road:
Background Information - Per direction from City Council at their meeting on February 27, 2018, the City issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Hamilton Commissary and Christmas Tree Hill parcels (APNs 157-970-03 & 157-720-02) on May 15, 2018. Responses were due on August 13, and the City initially received three proposals:
- Proposer: EAH Housing - eahhousing.org
- Proposer: Avesta Development Group, LLC - avestadev.com
- Proposer: City Ventures, LLC - cityventures.com
As per the RFP, the City reserved the ability to continue receiving responses until "the property was successfully sold or leased." On October 8, the City received a fourth proposal. In order to include the proposal in the Community Open House held on October 13, staff scheduled a Closed Session. The proposal was considered financially viable and is included in the review process to allow the community an opportunity to review and comment on all four of the proposals received to date.
4. Proposer: Tim Lewis Communities - TimLewis.com
For more information about this RFP and process, and to sign-up for email and/or text notifications, visit novato.org/hamiltonrfp