If the encampment you are reporting poses immediate danger to public safety, contact the Novato Police Department at (415) 897-4361 to report.
This report type will not generate a police report. The information will be delivered, via e-mail, to Novato Police Department personnel to determine appropriate action.
What to Include in the Email:
When reporting encampments to the Novato Police Department, please answer the following, if known:
1. Is the encampment on private or public property?
2. Are “No Trespassing” signs posted?
3. Has the property owner notified the trespasser to vacate the premises?
4. Provide the address or approximate location.
5. How long has the encampment been at this location?