New ONLINE Application for Boards, Commissions, and Committees.
Members are appointed by the City Council to City boards, commissions and committees for two year terms that begin on September 1 each year. The City Council accepts applications year round for their Commissions, Committees and Boards. Annual interviews are held in the spring, however, many boards, commissions and committees have vacancies throughout the year.
For further information about the application process, please contact the City Clerk's Office at (415) 899-8900 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board, Commission and Committee Applications
- Aviation Commission Application
- Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee Application
- Citizen Budget Advisory Committee Application
- Design Review Commission Application
- Economic Development Advisory Commission Application
- Housing, Zoning & Building Codes Appeal Board Application
- Measure F Oversight/Citizens Finance Committee Application
- Mosquito & Vector Control District Application
- Multicultural Advisory Commission Application
- Novato Community Television (NCTV Board of Directors Application
- Planning Commission Application
- Police Advisory and Review Board Application
- Recreation, Cultural and Community Services Advisory Commission Application
- Street Improvement Oversight Advisory Committee Application
- Novato Streetscape Committee Application
To apply using a paper application, click here. Completed, signed applications should be returned to the Novato City Clerk, 922 Machin Avenue, Novato, CA 94945