Sign-up for a FREE class today
We offer the community a free two-hour training to prepare households with the necessary skills and information to survive and cope with a disaster for five to seven days.
Click on the Eventbrite button above to see the upcoming classes
**Classes & materials in Spanish are available! Clases y materiales en Espanol estan disponible!**
Location: All Saint's Lutheran Chuch - 2 San Marin Drive (map)
Time: 7 to 9 p.m.
Class capacity: 15
The Get Ready Emergency Disaster Preparedness Program is a collaborative effort between all the communities and jurisdictions within Marin County.
- Prepared community means reduced injuries and illnesses due to a disaster
- A reduction to the over-burdened emergency first responders
- A reduction to the over-burdened hospitals and urgent care centers
- A reduction in the financial burden the city will bear due to disaster
- A stronger community: people helping each other
- Gain the necessary information to protect your family during a disaster
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Spread the word! Let your neighbors know about the program
- Recommend someone you think would make an excellent trainer
- Host a training in your home or business. Contact Novato Police Department at 897-4361, or via e-mail to schedule.
- Monetary donations of any amount support the success of this critical campaign