Stay up-to-date on what is happening in your City of Novato:
- Sign-up to receive notifications via e-mail and/or text message on topics YOU CHOOSE including news, events, and City Council meeting previews and highlights.
- Check out our e-newsletter and sign-up to receive featured stories and information on city projects, programs, new initiatives, policy decisions, and helpful resident and business information.
Staff to Proceed with Request for Proposals for Several City-owned Parcels at Hamilton
At their regular meeting on Tuesday, February 27, the Novato City Council directed the City Manager to proceed with Requests for Proposals (RFP) for the purchase and/or lease or other potential use agreement regarding several City-owned parcels at Hamilton, commonly referred to as:
- Commissary site at 802 State Access Road, APN 157-970-03 & Christmas Tree Hill at Nave Drive and State Access Road, APN 157-720-02
- Town Center (former Theater, Community Center, vacant land and parking lot) at 507 S Palm Drive, APN 157-690-47 & Hamilton Parkway and Palm Drive, APN 157-180-47
- Bachelor Officer’s Quarters/Officer’s Club/Old Gym site at 113 San Pablo Avenue, APN 157-690-53 & Old Gym Parking Lot at San Pablo Avenue and Hamilton Parkway, APN 157-690-37
A robust public process involving multiple, fully-noticed public meetings is part of the approved RFP process and the community will have ample opportunity to provide input on any proposals received before the City Council selects a development partner for each site. The first RFP will be posted within the next month.
Additional information is available at novato.org/hamiltonproperties.