Stay up-to-date on what is happening in your City of Novato:
- Sign-up to receive notifications via e-mail and/or text message on topics YOU CHOOSE including news, events, and City Council meeting previews and highlights.
- Check out our e-newsletter and sign-up to receive featured stories and information on city projects, programs, new initiatives, policy decisions, and helpful resident and business information.
Council to Consider Request for Proposal Process Relating to Vacant and/or Underutilized City-owned Parcels at Hamilton on February 27
At their regular meeting on Tuesday, February 27, 6pm at Novato City Hall (901 Sherman Avenue), the Novato City Council will provide direction on the process and authorize the City Manager to proceed with a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the purchase and/or lease or other potential use agreement regarding several City-owned parcels at Hamilton, commonly referred to as:
- Commissary site at 802 State Access Road, APN 157-970-03 & Christmas Tree Hill at Nave Drive and State Access Road, APN 157-720-02
- Town Center (former Theater, Community Center, vacant land and parking lot) at 507 S Palm Drive, APN 157-690-47 & Hamilton Parkway and Palm Drive, APN 157-180-47
- Bachelor Officer's Quarters/Officer's Club/Old Gym site at 113 San Pablo Avenue, APN 157-690-53 & Old Gym Parking Lot at San Pablo Avenue and Hamilton Parkway, APN 157-690-37
A staff report will be posted online on Thursday, February 22, 2018 at novato.org/councilagendas.
Additional information is available at novato.org/hamiltonproperties.